- Provided Help Desk design and support for 15 branch offices from Raleigh to Wilmington, NC.
- Troubleshooting of Microsoft Office solutions and providing first-level call center support for internal staff.
- Managed projects involving server migrations and operating system builds using current.
- Software Solutions Supported: VMWare GSX / ESX, Microsoft Virtualization configurations.
- Lead adviser to system administrators on topics such as monitoring the deployment of clustered server pairs, ensuring the integrity of the operating systems, and network design.
- Trained and designed policies to improve operating systems and core standards. (i.e. Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and reporting structures. (i.e., Black Ice, NIST IDS, SNARE).
National Accounts Specialist
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois (bcbsil.com) - Chicago, IL1991 to 2000
- Responsible for maintaining positive, professional relationships within 15 regional offices. Functions included: Investigating and resolving client concerns, utilization analysis, and reporting.
- Track significant dates, project instructions, and work progress.
- Claims processing and Advanced Microsoft Excel Reporting.
Aviation Electrician (AE)
Department of Defense (navy.mil) - International
1985 to 1991
- Repair aircraft electrical power generating and converting systems. Combat Training.
- Maintain electrical and instrument systems and automatic flight control stabilization systems.
- MCP/MCSE Microsoft Certified Professional
- HDCP – Help Desk Certified Professional
- CIW – Certified Internet Webmaster
ADDITIONAL SOLUTIONS / SKILLS EXPERIENCE
- Temple University – Philadelphia, PA
- United States Navy Training
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- United States Navy
- Rank: PO3C