Help Desk Support
Information Technology | Chicago, IL | Full Time
A pioneer in insurance technology, Insureon operates the largest online insurance marketplace for small businesses in the U.S. Our proprietary technology platform enables business owners to easily compare and purchase the insurance they need. We also license this platform to select industry participants who are looking to more effectively service their own clients. We are integrated with every major U.S. carrier, manage over ~$400M in premium annually and are licensed in all 50 states. For more information, visit http://www.insureon.com.
The company employs approximately 150 people nationally, with its corporate location in the heart of the financial district in the Chicago Loop.
We place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and we believe our success is truly a team sport. We foster a service mentality inside and outside our company and our fast-paced team is driven by results and is energetic about servicing our clients.
This role is based in our Chicago headquarters. While our company is currently working from home due to Covid-19, the position is classified as an essential worker which requires periodic work to be performed in the Chicago office.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues of our employees
- Train and assist users on various applications
- Setup and maintain workstations
- Active Directory user updates
- Antivirus and Malware Administration
- Create and Maintain Documentation relevant to team or users
- IT Inventory Management and Ordering
- IT Shipping & Receiving
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Exemplify excellent customer service
- Exemplify accountability as this role is entrusted with elevated access
- Ability to work effectively without constant supervision and as a team player
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to learn new concepts and initiative for practical application.
- Ability to troubleshoot install various vendor endpoint devices
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers verbally and through written communication
- Ability to prioritize and execute requests in an organized and timely manner
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office, Exchange & Active Directory
- Light physical work – lifting of equipment boxes and ability to work in tight spaces.