MindSpring Partners-Chicago, IL 60606
$35,000 a year – Full-time, Contract
Technical Support / Customer Care Representative opportunity with a casual Software firm in the loop!
This is great for someone that has 6 months-2 years of technical experience and is looking to continue expanding their knowledge. Coming into this role, you must have experience with active directory, troubleshooting, and customer service to be considered.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. We want to ensure you like us and we like you before making a permanent offer. Permanent salary starts at $35,000.
Your new position entails:
- A mix of tech support and customer service. We want you to be a friendly voice to answer any questions our clients may have about our software.
- Guiding new clients through the system, assisting with troubleshooting and implementation as necessary.
- All communication is done via phone and email. Our clients are all across the country!
- We are a software firm downtown. We are an international firm, but the Chicago Loop is our headquarters for the United States.
- Quickly growing. As we continue to acquire new clients, we always look to promote from within.
- Strong team-based environment. We’re here to help each other. This also includes a 3-week training program.
- We offer stellar benefits to our permanent employees. You’ll receive 15 days of paid time off, plus 100% paid health benefits.
Office environment is loft style with great views and a casual work environment. Easily accessible to all forms of public transportation.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35,000.00 per year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma