Clutch Remote Company
Location United States
Clutch is seeking Visual Designers to place with a client of ours for a remote role! In this role, you will develop, prototype, and iterate the visual design of the software products the client is working on.
- Combine user experience practices with design execution to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Consider each persona and consider how easy it is for the user to accomplish their desired tasks
- Collaborate with the Director of Branding and Design to evolve and refine our design system ensuring visual cohesion and balancing the need for build efficiency.
- Connect with users and gather feedback to inform enhancements in visual and interactive design
- Create functional prototypes to conceptualize designs to the team and gain buy-in
- Design modern and innovative, user-centered interfaces
- Work with the technical development team on the implementation of intended user experiences
- 5 – 10 years of design experience with 3-5 years demonstrated product design experience, creating and implementing UX and UI design.
- A balance in analytical, problem-solving and creative thinking
- Mastery of modern design tools such as Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD as well as Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud Products.
- A solid foundation in layout, design, and use of typography.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects efficiently
- Experience designing mobile apps, iOS experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a remote agile environment